Some of the most traumatic times in life can result in the need for guidance through family law. During this time, it can be particularly important to receive expert legal advice and clarity on where you stand.
At Walker Pender Group, our experienced Family Law team have helped resolve matters for many families facing difficult times. We understand that family relationships can be complex, and no two families are the same. Because of this, we offer compassionate services to suit your unique circumstances.
Our Family Law team are highly experienced and can guide you through:
- Parenting disputes, child support agreements, parenting plans and consent orders
- Divorce and separation for married and de facto couples
- Division of property and consent orders
- Financial agreements before, during and after marriage
- Domestic violence
Our legal professionals will outline your options and help you to find your ideal outcome, bringing you clarity along the way. We provide competitive services, aiming to help you resolve your matter as quickly and painlessly as possible. To arrange a family law consultation with a member of our team, please contact us.
At Walker Pender Group, we offer Family Dispute Resolution services with accredited and experienced practitioners. Family Dispute Resolution or Mediation has a range of benefits in parenting and property matters including:
- Representing an economical option compared with litigating a dispute through the courts, by reducing the heavy burden of legal and court related expenses
- Allowing each party to express their views on how the matter can be resolved
- Providing the parties with the undivided attention of an experienced practitioner
- Allowing for creative solutions that may not be available to the courts
We can offer mediations to suit you, including with both parties in the same room, by shuttle or even via telephone or video link. Let us help you find solutions for you and your family. To find out more or to arrange a mediation, please contact a member of our Family Law team.