Estate Planning can sometimes be uncomfortable to think about, but it is important for everyone to make their wishes clear regarding what will happen when they pass away, or should something unexpected happen.
Investing in Estate Planning can ensure that your assets are distributed in the way you intend after your death and your wishes are followed should you be unable to manage your personal or financial affairs.
Some of the ways you can make your wishes clear include by:
- Ensuring you have a valid and current Will
- Creating and keeping a death benefit nomination current in your Superannuation Fund
- Appointing an Enduring Power of Attorney
- Creating an Advanced Health Directive
Our knowledgeable and experienced Estate Planning team offer competitive packages for these services and can provide valuable advice regarding your Estate Planning. We offer services for singles, couples and for more complex matters involving trusts and companies. Get in contact to arrange an appointment with a member of the team.
Our Estate Planning team are highly skilled and experienced in the administration of deceased Estates. We understand that the death of a loved one can prompt a difficult time and navigating the legal complexities of deceased Estates can be daunting. We can guide you through the process and protect the rights of beneficiaries and family members. We assist with all areas of Estate Administration including:
- Providing advice on the interpretation and validity of Wills
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration
- Liaising with beneficiaries, creditors and other parties involved
- Distributing Estate assets and paying Estate expenses
- Providing advice to Executors about their legal responsibilities
- Providing advice for Estate claims
At Walker Pender Group, we are focused on protecting the rights of aged persons and offer specialised advice including surrounding:
- Processes and agreements associated with transitioning to retirement villages and aged care residences
- Application and important considerations of the Aged Pension
- Retirement planning
To find out more or to arrange a consultation with a member of our Estate Planning team, please contact us.