Buying or selling a residential property? Let us guide you through one of the most important and exciting financial decisions you can make.
Conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership of property from one owner to another and there are important steps that need to take place along the way to protect the investment of each party. At Walker Pender Group, our dedicated and experienced conveyancing team provides peace of mind in navigating the complex process of transferring property ownership. With the assistance of our experienced legal professionals, you can be confident that your interests as buyer or seller are protected.
We help buyers and sellers by:
- Conducting searches of the property and drafting special conditions
- Providing advice throughout the purchase and sale process
- Ensuring parties are prepared for critical dates
- Liaising with other parties such as Real Estates, banks, and other legal professionals
- Attending settlements on your behalf and completing all necessary legal documents
- Calculating adjustments for rates and other outlays
Our team can also assist with registering, changing, or removing easements and updating titles in the event of a death or separation.
Why choose us?
Our experienced and dedicated conveyancing team have guided many clients during the exciting process of buying and selling property. Our referrals speak for themselves and at Walker Pender Group, we proudly guide many purchasers and sellers through subsequent property transactions.
We offer e-conveyancing for the settlement of residential transactions.
Our competitive conveyancing packages are designed with flexibility in mind, to suit your unique set of circumstances. To find out more or to get started, contact us.